How can I listen to my ps3 in game sound and my laptop audio through my bluetooth headset?

CraigN

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
This is unfortunately not possible to the best of my knowledge. While most bluetooth devices can pair to multiple devices simultaneously, they can only input/output from one source at a time usually. This is usually to stop interference, and a lack of processing power. The bluetooth chips inside headsets and other I/O devices are generally not powerful enough to distinguish two sources simultaneously.

Your best "middle ground" solution would be to skype using your headphones and play your game through your TV/speakers, since the game audio is arguably less necessary than being able to hear voice.

CraigN

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
This is unfortunately not possible to the best of my knowledge. While most bluetooth devices can pair to multiple devices simultaneously, they can only input/output from one source at a time usually. This is usually to stop interference, and a lack of processing power. The bluetooth chips inside headsets and other I/O devices are generally not powerful enough to distinguish two sources simultaneously.

Your best "middle ground" solution would be to skype using your headphones and play your game through your TV/speakers, since the game audio is arguably less necessary than being able to hear voice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
medinad92 Audio 0
abdabra Audio 4
S Audio 8
D Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 4
M Audio 2
DPKarter43 Audio 1
T Audio 1
D Audio 2
S Audio 2