How can I listen to my samsung smart tv through my samsung galaxy 7s edge

The Paladin

Estimable
Herald
unless you have some cable company (like xfinity, at&T etc) that permit you to stream Television on your phone for free through their web site. streaming while on your wireless @@ home means not data cost.. but you would have small image on phone to look at. (tv /phone would be delayed not possible to watch tv without sound and listening on phone.

The Paladin

Estimable
Herald
unless you have some cable company (like xfinity, at&T etc) that permit you to stream Television on your phone for free through their web site. streaming while on your wireless @@ home means not data cost.. but you would have small image on phone to look at. (tv /phone would be delayed not possible to watch tv without sound and listening on phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abdabra Audio 4
diesel888 Audio 1
B Audio 3
R Audio 8
J Audio 3
S Audio 4
J Audio 40
S Audio 3
W Audio 4
K Audio 1
F Audio 3
A Audio 2
M Audio 11
S Audio 8
Spectre Night Audio 2
T Audio 1
L Audio 8
T Audio 2
G Audio 1
D Audio 2
Similar threads
Question can listen music on surround sound?
Question Listening Mode Not Available Onkyo TX-SR393
Question Looking for a pair (or two pairs) of headphones for gaming and listening to music.
Question Listening to music stored on a laptop
how can I watch a movie on my laptop and listen to it on my headphones plugged into my phone
People around me can hear what I'm listening on my headphones
Is this the 400$ high end lossless music listening experience ever possible?
Solved! How to listen to my own voice while recording.
Listening multiple devices
Solved! Is there a earphone headset w/ a mic where you can listen to the mic itself?
Solved! Listen to music while watching TV
Need solution for blown tv speaker that allows for good music listening
new car has bluetooth...had cd player in old car...how can i now listen to my cds via bluetooth in car
Headphone upgrade - Metalcore/Hardcore rock listener/Occasional guitar recordings/Gamer
Listen to computer audio and TV audio through the same headset
Can I have sound go to my BT Boise headphones while also listening to speakers of Samsung 7000? Says not available.
how to listen to the radio in the receiver, Pioneer VSX-S520D, by using the Samsung HW-K960
How can I connect new Samsung flat screen tv audio outputs to my Bose 321 dvd player so that I can listen to tv through the Bo
what lead do I need to connect my amplifier up to my Samsung ue32j5100 so I can listen to the tv through external speakers
i have a pansonic vt65, and a samsung 64 inch smart hub, and i want to watch and listen to these two tv's through wireless blu

ASK THE COMMUNITY