how can I look at things off my Android phone through my flat screen t.v.

Solution
Android has supported casting since 2013. The limitation is more often the TV. Some smart TVs support casting. If yours doesn't or is a dumb TV, you'll need a streaming device like a Chromecast or Roku connected to it. Your phone can then cast to the streaming device, which will display it on the TV.

The details of how to do it are specific to your Android version, and TV or streaming device. And since you provide no such info, you're going to have to search for details on your own. The keyword to search for is "casting".
Android has supported casting since 2013. The limitation is more often the TV. Some smart TVs support casting. If yours doesn't or is a dumb TV, you'll need a streaming device like a Chromecast or Roku connected to it. Your phone can then cast to the streaming device, which will display it on the TV.

The details of how to do it are specific to your Android version, and TV or streaming device. And since you provide no such info, you're going to have to search for details on your own. The keyword to search for is "casting".

Solution