How can I make my Samsung Galaxy e tablet compatible to evernote

Aug 25, 2018
Till recently I had Evernote app in my Samsung Galaxy E tablet. Recently had to reset my tab. After resetting when I tried to download Evernote app, it says my device us not compatible.

Over a period I have 1000+ notes saved to my Evernote account but now I can't retrieve any of those. Can anyone suggest me a satisfactory solution?

Solution
When you reset the tablet you may have reverted back to an older Android version. It happens. The first thing I would do is go into "Settings" and then "Update" and check for updates to the phone itself. If there are any, do the update.

Then go into Google Play Store and update any apps on the device that need updating. Once this is all done, restart (turn off and back on) the phone and then try installing the app again.

Should it still not work, you may want to check if the app creators changed something in it making it not work with your version of Android or no your device.
When you reset the tablet you may have reverted back to an older Android version. It happens. The first thing I would do is go into "Settings" and then "Update" and check for updates to the phone itself. If there are any, do the update.

Then go into Google Play Store and update any apps on the device that need updating. Once this is all done, restart (turn off and back on) the phone and then try installing the app again.

Should it still not work, you may want to check if the app creators changed something in it making it not work with your version of Android or no your device.

Solution