How can i make received volume transmit through my microphone so other people can hear what I'm hearing.

alfozan

Estimable
Oct 17, 2015
I'm just wondering if it's possible to make every type of sound received to get sent back through my mic as if i said it.

Solution
Well depends what are you using, Try it then, Go to "Control Panel" ------> "Hardware and sound" -----> "Sound"------> Select Recording Tab then right click on blank spot and select "Show disabled devices" OR if you see Stereo Mix then enable it,now it depends which software you are using to talk with other people, TS3, Skype etc... If you are using skype select The signal Strength, Then to recording and change from Microphone to Stereo Mix or Something "Mix" and it should work.
Well depends what are you using, Try it then, Go to "Control Panel" ------> "Hardware and sound" -----> "Sound"------> Select Recording Tab then right click on blank spot and select "Show disabled devices" OR if you see Stereo Mix then enable it,now it depends which software you are using to talk with other people, TS3, Skype etc... If you are using skype select The signal Strength, Then to recording and change from Microphone to Stereo Mix or Something "Mix" and it should work.

Solution

Pixeler

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015
Get a 2 way splitter, your earphones and an aux cord. Plug the splitter into your headphone jack, plug your earphones and aux into the splitter and plug the aux into your microphone port.