How can I move music from internal to external on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Gizmo_

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. Im trying to put my music that's in my internal storage in to my external storage.

Well, the simplest and quickest way to do this is to...

1. Leave the SD card in the phone.
2. Connect the phone to a computer via USB cord.
3. Move the music (and any other files you wish to move to the card, except apps) to a folder on the computer.
4. Now copy them all over to the SD card via the USB connection.

NOTE: I said move to the computer, so you don't have them on the phone itself any longer, but only copy to the card. I say it this way as it is always best to leave a copy of your files (music, videos, photos, contacts, etc.) somewhere off your phone so that you have them should the phone be lost, stolen, damaged, broken, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! How to transfer music from internal storage to an SD card for an Android smartphone
Want to transfer music to sd but can't find where it's stored internally
Hey how do I move my files such as images music videos What's app chats everything back on internal device on a Samsung J5
How do i transfer internal downloaded music to my SD card from LG4BEAT
Couldn't find any music files which was copied to the sd card after formatting it as the internal storage
I have no internal space!
I have saved some music files to 'internal storage' on mt Alcatel pixi 4. I can see the files but they wont play
Kyocera Hydro SHORE (C6742A) | how to move music and pictures from internal to external SD card
How do I move music from internal to sd card on my J7 Sky Pro
URGENT: How to store videos etc... on sd internal storage MOTO 4E
Move music from internal storage to sd card
How do I transfer internal downloaded music and pictures to my SD card on a Samsung Galaxy S5?
My SD card can't save download movies and music can't move and save my internal has full... What can I do pls help...my phone
How do I move photos and music from the internal storage to the SD card on a ZTE Avid Plus?
How do I move mp3s in internal storage to Samsung music also on my phone?
Transfer music from internal storage to SD card
Move music from internal storage to sd card
How do i transfer music from internal storage to sd card for an lg spree
how do i transfer music from my internal storage to my sd card? for an acer icona A1-830
How do i transfer my music files from internal storage to my SD card? For a LG tribute 2.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS