how can I move my pictures and music to my Samsung mega 6.5

hang-the-9

Titan
How many other things do you have on there? Are there many programs? Videos? You need to go through the phone storage and check what is using it. You can go to your settings > storage and it will tell you what is using space and how much.

hang-the-9

Titan
How many other things do you have on there? Are there many programs? Videos? You need to go through the phone storage and check what is using it. You can go to your settings > storage and it will tell you what is using space and how much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Norlando Android Smartphones 8
C Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 16
Similar threads
Question I formatted my sd card, how do I move pictures to it
So I opened my gallery to find that my pictures have turned into blank squares... I tried restarting my Android but it didn't
I need these pictures!pls
How to get my lost picture and music ???
Solved! how can I recovered picture delete on my phone infinix Note 4
Solved! How do I get my gallery pictures if phone is broken and does not turn on
Solved! How can I transfer pictures from a P20 Pro onto an external SD card via USB connection?
Solved! I cannot get my cloud pictures to my computer to use in product. my
how did I get my picture and music back after wiping up my phone
Kyocera Hydro SHORE (C6742A) | how to move music and pictures from internal to external SD card
How to get back my pictures,music,contact and my videos
URGENT: How to store videos etc... on sd internal storage MOTO 4E
How do I transfer internal downloaded music and pictures to my SD card on a Samsung Galaxy S5?
I have a ZTE zmak pro and I put my SD card in it and all my music and pictures and just everything how do I move my stuff off
I reset my phone and I lost all my music pictures and messages how can I retrieve them
Save music and pictures to SD card on Kyocera Hydro Wave
how to save pictures & music on the memory card Samsung j1 ace
had to have my phone reset and lost all pictures and music and contacts how can I get them back at least the pictures
I deleted pictures and music from my phone by mistake
I can't see any of the pictures that I saved to my sd card on my Sony Xperia z1 (android)

ASK THE COMMUNITY