how can i play music videos to my phillips home theater system by using my phone

Tyler_7

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
I have a flat screen TV and I'm trying to play my music from my Phillips home theater system through my phone with the USB cord and it won't do it plz help asap

Solution
Makes and model numbers always help. Assuming you are trying to connect your phone to the TV with USB that will not work since there are no drivers on the TV to do that. You can use Chromecast to do it. If the HTS is connected to the TV then the audio should come through as it does for the other sources connected to your TV. If you have MHL or mini HDMI on your phone that would work too.
Makes and model numbers always help. Assuming you are trying to connect your phone to the TV with USB that will not work since there are no drivers on the TV to do that. You can use Chromecast to do it. If the HTS is connected to the TV then the audio should come through as it does for the other sources connected to your TV. If you have MHL or mini HDMI on your phone that would work too.

Solution