Solved! how can I recover my contacts in samsung

Solution
Do you know how they were saved? If they were not in the cloud or backed up somewhere, they are gone. You can contact your service provider, at times they have a copy of the contacts on their system. Verizon managed to recover some of my contacts when they went missing.

You can also try re-creating them using text messages you got, just match the number to who you were talking to. In the future, do backups before you lose information, after is too late. You can also set your contacts to be saved to the cloud like in your Google account.
Do you know how they were saved? If they were not in the cloud or backed up somewhere, they are gone. You can contact your service provider, at times they have a copy of the contacts on their system. Verizon managed to recover some of my contacts when they went missing.

You can also try re-creating them using text messages you got, just match the number to who you were talking to. In the future, do backups before you lose information, after is too late. You can also set your contacts to be saved to the cloud like in your Google account.

Solution