Solved! how can i save a picture off my lock screen or get the time and date off my phone so i can get the picture

roxyrockect25

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
hi i am trying to get a picture off my phone that i wanted to save it how can i save the picture or how can remove the time and date off the phone that i have a galaxy grand prime

Solution
Any picture on your phone, even if it is on the screen when it is the on the lock screen, should be located on the phone itself. It will either be in the images that came with the phone, in the wallpapers sections, or in the gallery.

Because of this there is no need to remove anything from that screen. And a lock screen you would need the password or code to get past. If you don't have that, we can't help with that.
Any picture on your phone, even if it is on the screen when it is the on the lock screen, should be located on the phone itself. It will either be in the images that came with the phone, in the wallpapers sections, or in the gallery.

Because of this there is no need to remove anything from that screen. And a lock screen you would need the password or code to get past. If you don't have that, we can't help with that.

Solution