Solved! How can I tell if my Alcatel phone by metro PC's is being tracked?

Jan 21, 2019
I have a non activated phone and I noticed the imei av number has been changed from 15 digits to only 2 digits. Also the phone number is linked to my activated phone. Am I being tracked? I have been finding weird things in my Google chrome history that I never looked up also. Talking about getting the build of my phone and plugs to insert for Facebook messenger and gps. My boyfriend has access to my phone and has been caught for snooping in my phone so I am curious if he found a way to tap my phone or track it.

Solution
If you have a mobile phone, you are being tracked. One day, your alert will pop up and you wlil see a message that you canb buy something you searched months ago in a shop in the next street. That can happen even if you're in another country; it has happened to me.

Google owns Android and has your every move.
If you have a mobile phone, you are being tracked. One day, your alert will pop up and you wlil see a message that you canb buy something you searched months ago in a shop in the next street. That can happen even if you're in another country; it has happened to me.

Google owns Android and has your every move.

Solution