how can i tell if my laptop has a graphics card or if it is intrgrated on motherboard

ANC

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015
laptop graphics - how can i tell if my laptop has a graphics card or if it is intrgrated on motherboard HP Pavillion zd8205us

Solution
right click on the desktop screen and if the integrated gpu is used, then there will be a graphics properties option for the intel processors and if it is not integrated gpu there will be a "catalyst control center" option or nvidia option.

you can also click on the drop up button on the task bar at lower right corner of the screen.

#you can check the "program and features" in control panel and if dedicated gpu is used, there will be no AMD or Nvidia software installed.

shahalzubayer

Estimable
Jul 22, 2015
right click on the desktop screen and if the integrated gpu is used, then there will be a graphics properties option for the intel processors and if it is not integrated gpu there will be a "catalyst control center" option or nvidia option.

you can also click on the drop up button on the task bar at lower right corner of the screen.

#you can check the "program and features" in control panel and if dedicated gpu is used, there will be no AMD or Nvidia software installed.

Solution

???

I have a dedicated GPU and there's all kinds of Nvidia software listed under programs and features.

ANC

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015

Kenpachi47

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015

Kenpachi47

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015
When i right click on the desktop screen i get neither of them and that's all after i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, i lost my intel graphics and now i can't access my intel graphics and media panel to change resolution. PLZ HELP

Tyron_

Estimable
Dec 22, 2015
By far the best video tutorial on this subject and it's quick and easy.
How to find what graphics card you have
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1f4EYh1QEM"][/video]