How can I transfer all of my memory from my 4GB SD card to a 16GBHC SD Card on a ZTE Majesty Android phone?

crys06

Estimable
Jun 10, 2015
I'm having trouble with transferring these files from my 4GB SD card to a16GB HC SD card. My phone is an Android. It's a ZTE Majesty. Plus my phone keeps storing a lot of my files onto the internal memory instead of the phone and/or SD card. I dont know why or how to fix it. Someone please help? Thank you so much.

PandaLion98

Estimable
Nov 1, 2014
Have you attaching both SD cards to a computer, changing folder options to show hidden files, then doing a copy-paste?

Anyways, about your internal memory problem, Try going to settings -> storage -> Preferred install location then pick SD card. The next time you install something, it should go to the SD card.
To move existing apps, go to Settings -> Apps then pick the one you want to move. It should show a button labelled "Move to SD card". If it doesn't, then it's already on the SD. If it's greyed out, then you should probably leave it alone.

PandaLion98

Estimable
Nov 1, 2014
Have you attaching both SD cards to a computer, changing folder options to show hidden files, then doing a copy-paste?

Anyways, about your internal memory problem, Try going to settings -> storage -> Preferred install location then pick SD card. The next time you install something, it should go to the SD card.
To move existing apps, go to Settings -> Apps then pick the one you want to move. It should show a button labelled "Move to SD card". If it doesn't, then it's already on the SD. If it's greyed out, then you should probably leave it alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1