Solved! How can I transfer my Kim game from my iPad to my iPhone

kaufmanjasmine

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
I got a new phone and I got so far in my Kim Kardashian game on my iPad and I really don’t want to start over with my iPhone....please help

Solution
If it is an online game, it will load your save once you play on the same account.

Otherwise you will need a jailbroken device on both and a file manager to extract the save. There is no other way.

And even then its going to be a pain. So honestly, just start over on the new device... thats mobile gaming for you. And also why I like PC so much more for gaming... you can actually copy files and mods like that easily.
Jan 6, 2018
If it is an online game, it will load your save once you play on the same account.

Otherwise you will need a jailbroken device on both and a file manager to extract the save. There is no other way.

And even then its going to be a pain. So honestly, just start over on the new device... thats mobile gaming for you. And also why I like PC so much more for gaming... you can actually copy files and mods like that easily.

Solution

adamjhayes44

Prominent
Dec 10, 2017
You don't have to go through jailbreaking thing. You need to back up your iPad on a computer then install that back up on your mobile. Then all of your progress in every game will be there.