How can l connect subwoofer and passive speaker on yamaha P3500s power amp (diagram please)

Depends on the subwoofer which you don't specify make model or available connections.
If the sub is active you could split the output of whatever is feeding the amp to it and the subwoofer. A high pass filter would be good to remove bass from the main speakers allowing them to play louder and cleaner.
If the sub is passive you could connect it to any unused speaker terminals since that amp has three different kinds. How well it would match levels with the main speakers is a matter of trying it. Might not work.

Depends on the subwoofer which you don't specify make model or available connections.
If the sub is active you could split the output of whatever is feeding the amp to it and the subwoofer. A high pass filter would be good to remove bass from the main speakers allowing them to play louder and cleaner.
If the sub is passive you could connect it to any unused speaker terminals since that amp has three different kinds. How well it would match levels with the main speakers is a matter of trying it. Might not work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 1
W Audio 0
marz lee Audio 2
T Audio 1
N Audio 1
VanAkard Audio 5
choeandrew1208 Audio 0
C Audio 1
D Audio 1
Sound guy Audio 1
dopeeh Audio 1
damluar Audio 2
JonathanDQT Audio 2
L Audio 9
V Audio 13
R Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 10
C Audio 4
F Audio 4
Similar threads
Question Connecting a simple subwoofer to amplifier and speakers
Question Can I connect the SVS: SB-3000 Subwoofer with the Edifier S3000PRO
Solved! Is it possible to connect logitech z313 subwoofer to 2.0 speaker Red Dragon GS520?
Solved! How to Connect Subwoofers AND Active Bookshelf Speakers to PC?
Solved! Connecting Kurzweil speakers and Klipsch subwoofer to PC
Solved! Subwoofer Connecting Issue
Question How to connect active speakers (KEF X300a) to an active subwoofer (Dayton 1000)?
Solved! Subwoofer to stereo speakers connection
Solved! connect after market subwoofer to home reciever
Solved! Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Solved! How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
Question Need help connecting a subwoofer to a receiver without sub output
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
How to connect passive subwoofer to Sony STRDN1080
I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker
How do I connect a active subwoofer together with a passive subwoofer so both run off a home theater system in a box
Amp for passive subwoofer connection issue
How do i connect my RCA passive speakers to my subwoofer with speaker wire outputs?
Connecting passive subwoofer to amp without speaker-level sub outs
I have a passive subwoofer that I would like to hook up to my sony str-dh550 receiver. I purchased a lepai preamp to connect t

ASK THE COMMUNITY