How? Connect 2 generic Bluetooth devices: transmitter to headphones

tonihb

Honorable
Feb 23, 2017
I want Bluetooth transmission from my tv to headphones. I got seperate (not a set) generic Bluetooth transmitter that connects to the tv headphone port and headphones, but I don't know how to pair them without an interface.

See devices' photos and info here:
http://toni-two.com/tech/2017/02/23/can-i-connect-bluetooth-devices-transmitter-to-headphones/

Turning pairing mode on and off many times did nothing. That's everything I know to do.
I'm not knowledgeable at all about Bluetooth if there are issues with compatibility factors.

(I have the tv wired to connect to my stereo amp/receiver and old school - radio? wireless: speakers and Sennheiser headphones. But the blasts of static are irritating in headphones.)

Thank you!

Solution
I had the an answer in an e-mail I got with my order!

See below:

please note that in transmitter mode, As normal smartphone do not support Bluetooth audio gateway technology. Bluetooth transmitter can not be paired with your iphone or ipad . It can only be paired with your bluetooth headset or speaker (ps: The smart phone , iPhone and  iPad are not speaker)

Welcome Setup:

1.Connect the transmitter with your TV via the aux cable
2.Power on the transmitter till with 2 blue light flashes alternately.
3.Open your bluetooth headphone ,make sure the headset in pairing mode.
4.Press the power button of the transmitter quickly to pair with your bluetooth headphone.

tonihb

Honorable
Feb 23, 2017

tonihb

Honorable
Feb 23, 2017
I had the an answer in an e-mail I got with my order!

See below:

please note that in transmitter mode, As normal smartphone do not support Bluetooth audio gateway technology. Bluetooth transmitter can not be paired with your iphone or ipad . It can only be paired with your bluetooth headset or speaker (ps: The smart phone , iPhone and  iPad are not speaker)

Welcome Setup:

1.Connect the transmitter with your TV via the aux cable
2.Power on the transmitter till with 2 blue light flashes alternately.
3.Open your bluetooth headphone ,make sure the headset in pairing mode.
4.Press the power button of the transmitter quickly to pair with your bluetooth headphone.

Solution