How Did Obama Watch the Osama Raid Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Interesting though why is Obama huddled in the corner looking quite unimportant in that picture?

This is something that I am actually liking though. I believe that politicians who have not experienced war first hand really cannot grasp what its like. I believe this is why we tend to always be in a willing rush to take military actions. I say they should be required to watch it live.

Just a quick note in no way am I protesting this operation, I am glad that bastard is dead and only wish we could kill him again.

d-block

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Interesting though why is Obama huddled in the corner looking quite unimportant in that picture?This is something that I am actually liking though. I believe that politicians who have not experienced war first hand really cannot grasp what its like. I believe this is why we tend to always be in a willing rush to take military actions. I say they should be required to watch it live.Just a quick note in no way am I protesting this operation, I am glad that bastard is dead and only wish we could kill him again.[/citation]
Could be because he is not a trained specops commander. He may be commander in chief, but I find it refreshing that there is a high ranking military official at the head.

craighay

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
What if OBL was already dead years ago, and the whole 'black op" is a whitehouse version of WWE Wrestling to stir up patriotism and help Obama and the establishment look good and divert attention away from the plummeting US dollar value? You know of course that OBL has been 'killed' 9 times now. And his body is now 'permanently unavailable after being 'buried at sea'. Are we safe now? Pfft.

G

@craig.... wow you really are daft.... maybe you should investigate issues like the US not landing on the moon, or what about the good old cassic "911 was done by the US!" Sounds like that is your forte.....

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]craighay[/nom]What if OBL was already dead years ago, and the whole 'black op" is a whitehouse version of WWE Wrestling to stir up patriotism and help Obama and the establishment look good and divert attention away from the plummeting US dollar value? You know of course that OBL has been 'killed' 9 times now. And his body is now 'permanently unavailable after being 'buried at sea'. Are we safe now? Pfft.[/citation]
yay..another hippy conspirator. yupp nothing ever really happened. I'm not even alive or breathing. its all a government conspiracy.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]yay..another hippy conspirator. yupp nothing ever really happened. I'm not even alive or breathing. its all a government conspiracy.[/citation]

No, no, no. You need to read all about World Trade Center 7......like that other jackass was saying on the Google map article. Conspiracy idiots need to put their tin foil hats back on. I hope the government does find you and anal probe you to get you guys to STFU!

craighay

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
"Gullible" definition: - naive and easily deceived or tricked. A derivative of archaic gull, "dupe" or "simpleton".
Have you heard about a new mixed drink called the Bin Ladin? …it’s 2 shots and a splash of water.
The guy who made the drink couldn’t show me the drink. Although he did assure me that it was delicious, and that I should be happy he made it.

But seriously, I guess I haven't seen Obama keep his promises, nor bring "change". I'm sorry that I can't seem to trust government. I do know that governments can and have fed their citizens propoganda. Best to have a healthy attitude of scepticism don't you think?

Obama Killed Osama?
Osama Bin Laden was apparently executed Sunday night (EST), coming as a surprise to many that he was still alive since many had concluded that he had

probably died of kidney failure several years ago.

On the news, celebrations broke out across America and right from President Obama downwards calls were heard of justice being served. Though I find it

strange that justice can be served without a trial?

Why Was Bin Laden's Body So Quickly Buried at Sea?

The fact that his body was apparently quickly disposed of at sea smells very fishy to say the least. The whole event smells of a great stage managed

propaganda piece that the mainstream media was more than happy to propagate. The facts are that an increasingly financially broke United States needs to

withdraw from the costly Afghanistan occupation (as already announced by President Obama) and the primary reason for invading and occupying Afghanistan was

to get Bin Laden, therefore it is timely for Bin Laden to be suddenly found, killed and quickly disposed of at sea therefore paving the way for the U.S. to

say siagnora to Afghanistan, especially if the U.S. now has Iran in its sights hence a requirement to replenish and re-deploy military assets.

It may well be that Bin Laden had already died several years ago of kidney failure and it was in U.S. geopolitical interests to keep Bin Laden alive up until

the decision to withdraw from Afghanistan. Skeptical ? Remember that the Iraq War that has cost upwards of 100,000 lives was undertaken under the basis of

Bush and Blair lies.

As for President Obama, he played the ultimate patriot card Sunday night that no republican can match, a great way for him to start his re-election campaign

with, as even republicans were singing his praises, given that there is speculation that the US has known of the compound for several years, perhaps the news

breaking closer to the 10th anniversary of Sept 11th would have deemed to have been a little too suspicious.

Source and Comments: http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article27904.html By Nadeem Walayat

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
Even Obama wouldn't be stupid enough to lie about the death of OBL. If he did and someone found out, leaked it to the world, his administration would loss so much credibility. Its far too risky of a thing to lie about.

I'm not saying a administration hasn't lied to its people, that happens more then we think(a lot of the timed needed), but in this case like i said the risk of the truth being found out would be far too great.

The fact that terrorist groups have confirmed his death along with his wife and kids, seems proof enough to me.

craighay

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
(apologies for the broken lines in the paste job)
Anyway, for those hollering "conspirator!" I simply sigh and wish you would reflect on things a little more deeply. But I was young, dumb and full of cum once myself. =D

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
haha...nobody that has posted above has served. You live behind the protection of your keyboard. This is not a video game. Remember, some earn their living never drooling over their desks and computers.

craighay

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
Well I ain't going to spend all day replying to this thread, so if you really want to know more, to find other references, you'll have to do some research for yourself. I have a feeling though, you are quite comfortable with your stated position, and the government. Thats cool. But if you really have a hunger for truth and believe in Constitution and Bill of Rights, you could start by finding out what the following four people say about it:
Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD
Dr. Pieczenik received the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) fellowship where he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management. In that position he was the created the Office to Combat Terrorism, the Family Liason Office. Dr. Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Dr. Pieczenik continues to consult to the Department of Defense. He states CATEGORICALLY that Osama died years ago and he said so at the time. He is now calling "FRAUD!".

Lieutenant General Hamid Gul is a retired Pakistani Army three star general known for heading the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), the premier Pakistani intelligence agency, after the Soviet-Afghan War. (see what he says, very revealing)

Owen J.J. Stone of OhDoctah.com

James Corbett of the Corbett Report

I could go on, but that should be enough. Okay, bye, and here's to the USA avoiding tyranny and regaining freedom from crooked government! Cheers.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]Proxy711[/nom]LOL I really can't take anything you just posted seriously when the source is from a man named Nadeem Walayat.[/citation]
And Nadeem Walayat probably got his sources from Glenn Beck lol

And the idiot is still posting as if anybody is reading....

dallaswits

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
There are a ton of far right wing players in on this whole operation. The president may order it, but its carried out by a fair number of conservatives. And you can bet your ass that you couldnt get that many to lie for a dem president,

Status
Not open for further replies.