How do I add a local TV station to my Olevia TV model 232-T12. I am trying to use an antenna instead of cable and there is on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If the scan does not find the channel then the signal is too low for the TV tuner. Unlike analog TV with which a low signal will produce a poor quality picture digital TV will produce no picture at all with a weak signal. If your antenna is not active adding a signal amplifier might help.

kanewolf

Judicious
Are you sure you are pointing your antenna in the correct direction? TV antennas are one-directional. You need to verify that first. If your antenna is pointed in the correct direction, then the auto scan should find your channels. You may live somewhere that the transmitters aren't grouped together. I don't have a good answer for that situation....

If the scan does not find the channel then the signal is too low for the TV tuner. Unlike analog TV with which a low signal will produce a poor quality picture digital TV will produce no picture at all with a weak signal. If your antenna is not active adding a signal amplifier might help.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.