How do I connect a samsung blu ray player to a toshiba dvd recorder and an android box to the same dvd recorder... I purchased

t-bo9

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018
How do I connect a samsung blu ray player to a toshiba dvd burner and an android box to the same dvd recorder... I purchased a set of hdmi to composite cables but they dont seem to be working

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
2 Streaming Video & TVs 7
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question New Samsung tv and old philips dvd player connection problem.
Question Connecting old Panasonic DVD player to new QLED Samsung TV with HDMI cable—no audio
How to connect my Sony DVD player model HCD-DX150 to my new Samsung tv model UN50NU6950 using component cable green blue red
How do i connect my Mintect dvd 1600 to my new samsung 4k smart tv?
how ti connect hitachi dvd player to samsung 4k smart tv
Connect Blu-Ray Player to an old Technics AV Receiver (no HDMI) on a Samsung HDTV
Hi, can i connect samsung ht j5550k speaker to other dvd player.. ?
How do u connect samsung blueray player to hisense 3d HD tv
I have connected a Samsung 7000 series sound bar to a 7000 series tv. I want to hook up an older CD player to this. How plea
how i connect my toshiba dvd player to my samsung tv
how to connect a Sony cassette player to a Samsung 4K HD smart TV? I already talked to Samsung they said I can't
How do I connect my Samsung TV, Vizio Soundbar SB3251n-EO, Dish hooper and LG DVD player together? My DVD player has NO HMDI
how to connect samsung smart TV to a DVD player
I have a old philips tv that i want to connect my blu rays dvd players suround sound(samsung) my tv doesnt have arc
I have samsung led tv model LA40D503 with no picture but when I connect a DVD player I hear the sound but no picture
how to connect a sony dav-x1 dvd player/speakers to samsung 50MU630D smart tv??
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
I have my blu ray player connected to my Samsung soundbar via HDMI and soundbar connected to my TV by hdmi is this ok
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my Samsung wireless DVD player

ASK THE COMMUNITY