how do I connect digital audio out to my panasonic TV

Feb 27, 2018
I have a panasonic TV Model# TH-L37S10A . My children tried to plug their phone into the back of the computer to recharge phone and also accidentally pushed the digital audio out button at the back and the power went off. How can I fix this any suggestions please we have no other TV

Solution
Your question isn't clear.
The title suggests you want to send digital audio into the TV. Your TV only has analog audio inputs. An analog to digital converter would so that.
I am not sure what the computer has to do with the TV though. What is the "digital audio out" button on the back of? A computer would have analog audio outputs that would be fine to connect to a TV. The green audio jack is the one to use.
You can select the audio output in the audio control panel on the computer.
Your question isn't clear.
The title suggests you want to send digital audio into the TV. Your TV only has analog audio inputs. An analog to digital converter would so that.
I am not sure what the computer has to do with the TV though. What is the "digital audio out" button on the back of? A computer would have analog audio outputs that would be fine to connect to a TV. The green audio jack is the one to use.
You can select the audio output in the audio control panel on the computer.

Solution