How do I connect my iPhone 6 with unlimited data to my LG smart tv that does not have internet? I want to mirror my iPhone to

Flutterbunny3000

Commendable
Jul 30, 2016
How do I connect my iPhone 6 with unlimited data to my LG smart tv that does not have internet? I want to mirror my iPhone to the tv without having to buy AppleTV. With AT&T, if you have unlimited data to your device, you can not hotspot anymore.

Flutterbunny3000

Commendable
Jul 30, 2016
With AT&T, if you also have a DirecTv account at the same address, you can call *611 and ask them about getting unlimited data to your smart devices that are under contract. There are some drawbacks though. Not many but not being able to hotspot is one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anti-Gravity Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
nik0sl Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 34
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
Similar threads
Question HDMI connection dropping between PC and Pioneer receiver
Question New home has 2 ethernet sockets in every room with wires leading back to a central point. What to do with the 2nd connection?
Question Connecting LG 42LB73 to Bluetooth Headphones
Question How to connect non HDMI arc TV to a HDMI arc home theatre?
Question Why does PLEX stop working if the internet connection is lost?
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
I want to connect my iPhone 5s to my Vizio smart TV without cords or Wi-Fi or hotspot does my phones data
How to connect an iphone to my Hisense H5 Smart tv
How do I connect my iPhone to my vizio smart tv to watch movies
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart tv ?
I have a 2006 Toshiba TV, I want to connect Netflix & Hulu through HDMI with my iPhone 7, what cords do I need?
How do I Connect my iPhone6 to LG android tv
how to connect smart samsung plasma to iphone x to display netflix
How can i connect my aux iphone 7 cable into my LG stereo ? I'm having so much trouble.
Is there a way to connect movie box to my Samsung tv through my iPhone without jailbrake?
My hisense tv when connected by usb to my iPhone reads there is no device connected? Help ?
I have a magnavox smart tv and I wanted to know if you can Bluetooth connect an I phone and watch Netflix through the iPhone w
how can I connect netflix from a iPhone to a non smart tv using a USB cable ??
Tether an iPhone Connection? There's an HTML5 App For That
Blu-ray Players To Connect With IPod, IPhone

ASK THE COMMUNITY