How do I connect my logitech z506 speakers to my samsung tv I also have a dish network box and a xbox one s

TATER242416

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
my tv is a Samsung UN32J52O5AF I thought I could just connect to the RCA connectors from the tv the subwoofer but I get nothing does anyone have any suggestions , there is also a dish cable box and a new xbox one s system I am thinking thid cnt be to complicated but I have several different combinations and nothing gets the speakers working

I love Logitech {sarcasm}

They sell this thing as for TV Home Theater, and yet on their "Getting Started" they show you a big TV, but no instruction or a picture of how you connect it to a TV. A quick glance at the back of the connection box, I see only analog connectors, no digital connections, THAT right there tells you u never going to get surround out of your TV because surround in TV outputs with a digital signal. This Logitech is made to be hooked up to a PC, (Logitech is a PC-centric company, not known for audio) not really for a TV. With a TV all you can get is stereo, IF and this if big if, your TV has a headphone out jack.

But you may have other problems. U never mention, but do you have an AV receiver in the middle of all these. Because wo one, you will find more disappointments.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JonathanDQT Audio 2
B Audio 5
H Audio 2
Q Audio 6
S Audio 4
T Audio 2
J Audio 2
C Audio 1
W Audio 1
E Audio 3
K Audio 1