M Audio 3
G Audio 0
S Audio 1
N Audio 2
CerealBox21 Audio 1
R Audio 1
D Audio 4
Similar threads
Question Single 5:1 / Mic jack on z790 Gaming X AX motherboard. Connect to Z5300 Surround Speakers which have a greren/yellow/black 3.5mm cable
Question Bluetooth transmitter paired and connected, no sound in Bluetooth earpiece.
Question How to properly connect a headset to a DAP
Question Why can't I connect two audio sources via a (1 female/2 male) 3.5mm Y-connector to one stereo, assuming only one active source at a time?
Question I need some help with connections
Question Connecting 3.5mm output (projector) to digital input (soundbar). Please Help!
Question How do I (or is to possible to) connect my smart tv to my old audio only stereo receiver?
Question Best way to connect a Sony BRAVIA X900F to JBL SCS136 surround sound system
Question Connect Wireless USB Headphones To Two Different PCs
Question Connect telstra tv with soundbar and Yamaha receiver
Question How to connect JBL psw1000 to passive speakers
Question Can you have two streaming devices connected to AV receiver at same time?
Question Connecting TV to analog audio amplifier (receiver)
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
How to Connect a Phone, Tablet, Mac or PC to Your TV
Can I connect a Bluetooth dongle to a PC audio system?
How do I connect a TV with only HDMI to a computer with only VGA or DVI-I to stream Netflix?
Will an AT2020 with an XLR connector sound exponentially better than an AT2020 PLUS with a USB connection?
Connect laptop and PC to one pair of speakers physically or stream from one device?
Roku only has HDMI output. I stream audio to a second zone which reuires an analog connection in parallel. Options?

ASK THE COMMUNITY