How do i connect my samsung home theatre HT-E355K to my MXQ android box

ABEID

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Hello.... looking to connect my android tv box to my samsung home theater so that i can have audio come through the surround. my tv is a Hisense smart tv 50 inch. if anyone can help that would be great... thanks

You would connect the android box to the TV and the TV audio out to the HTS. If the TV and HTS both have ARC then the single HDMI cable between them would send audio to the HTS from the TV if you turn ARC on in the TV. Optical audio out would be very common on the TV and HTS too.
If you don't have audio out on the TV and the android box doesn't have any output other than HDMI then you would need an HDMI audio extractor.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=5557&kpid=105557&gclid=CPPY2sLnwcYCFYIXHwodhY0FTw

You would connect the android box to the TV and the TV audio out to the HTS. If the TV and HTS both have ARC then the single HDMI cable between them would send audio to the HTS from the TV if you turn ARC on in the TV. Optical audio out would be very common on the TV and HTS too.
If you don't have audio out on the TV and the android box doesn't have any output other than HDMI then you would need an HDMI audio extractor.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=5557&kpid=105557&gclid=CPPY2sLnwcYCFYIXHwodhY0FTw

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Imgoinplaces Audio 0
T Audio 6
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
T Audio 2
P Audio 2
M Audio 9
W Audio 4
N Audio 1
B Audio 2
R Audio 1