how do I connect to the internet if I cannot turn on wireless capability on my Lenovo g560?

kjhmario

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
Why can you not turn on wireless? Does it not work? If you're missing a driver you will need either another computer to download latest drivers or an ethernet connection to get the latest updates. If the wireless card is malfunctioning or defective you might need a replacement or an external wireless card. Please give more info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 8
N Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
jkmolddesign Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 7
Similar threads
The wireless communication to internet router is not working; computer con not detect the WiFi connections
My computer is connected wireless connection for net and not running the internet
Alright I read the forums on this topic but I tried going to manage wireless network and I couldn't see it on my laptop
my wireless lists does not come up so i can connect to the internet
Why my Samsung NP530U4B-A01US laptop is unable to connect to the internet via wireless mode?
[Closed] Idk how to delete post..
my internet speed is good,,intrnet is working when i connect my laptop with data cable but whenever i switch to wireless conne
Connected to internet via wireless hotspot but laptop will not open browsers Internet Explorer Firefox or Google
Slow WiFi but only on Laptop, perfect on other devices
L20-173 will not wirelessly link to internet ?
My laptop WiFi won't connect to internet-Says not in the Network ? All wireless devices working -0ld laptop Windows 7.
Can I get my laptop to communicate to my bluray player through the wireless router that connects them to the internet?
After working for months, my laptop now connects to my router but has no internet access. At least 6 other devices in our hous
Laptop randomly loses connection to internet
internet disconnects and laptop freezes
Laptop Internet Connection
no internet access via wifi after every 5mins
Laptop does not connect to internet through wireless, ethernet and hotspot. Network availible but wont connect ?
ASUS Laptop Wireless Connection Only After Restart
internet connection needed

ASK THE COMMUNITY