How do I download Kindle books to my SD card in my Verizon eclipses 7?

Bunnylady55

Prominent
Jun 30, 2017
I have to keep on putting my Eclipses 7 back to factory settings because it keeps telling me that I need to free up data space. I only use this tablet to read my Kindle books. My husband mentioned loading my books on the SD card. How do I do this?

Solution
You would need to move them over to the SD card. The fastest way would be to connect the tablet to a computer via USB cord. Move them all over to an empty folder on the computer and then, while still connected, change over to viewing the SD card rather than the devices "Internal" storage. You can then move or copy the files over to the card. Personally I would suggest just copying them so that you have backups on the computer.

Once you are done disconnect from the computer. You would also need to go into the settings for the app you are viewing them through and make sure it is set to view them from the card and then set what ever app you are using to download them to download them directly to the SD card (if it will allow for it).
You would need to move them over to the SD card. The fastest way would be to connect the tablet to a computer via USB cord. Move them all over to an empty folder on the computer and then, while still connected, change over to viewing the SD card rather than the devices "Internal" storage. You can then move or copy the files over to the card. Personally I would suggest just copying them so that you have backups on the computer.

Once you are done disconnect from the computer. You would also need to go into the settings for the app you are viewing them through and make sure it is set to view them from the card and then set what ever app you are using to download them to download them directly to the SD card (if it will allow for it).

Solution