How do I download to SD Card NOT to device?

cagalinct

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016
How do I download to SD Card NOT to device?

I too am using a SAMSUNG GALAXY S4.

I have searched every inch everywhere to no luck.

Please someone have pity on me and provide easy AND simple instructions.

Solution
That device should be running Android 4.2.2 and it is a simple matter of extending your own power over the machine.

Tap the Apps square and go to Settings, click More and scroll down to About Device. Tap it seven times and you'll see a message saying "You're a Developer". Back in the menu just below About Device you have an extra line named Developer Options.

Tap that and tick Enable USB Debugging. You can now connect the phone to a PC or laptop using a USB cable if you wish to and In the Settings>More menu you should see Storage and under that menu, your SdCard should appear. If it isn't mounted, do that now.

Under Application Manager, some of the Apps will show their ability to be moved to the SdCard. Not all of them can...
That device should be running Android 4.2.2 and it is a simple matter of extending your own power over the machine.

Tap the Apps square and go to Settings, click More and scroll down to About Device. Tap it seven times and you'll see a message saying "You're a Developer". Back in the menu just below About Device you have an extra line named Developer Options.

Tap that and tick Enable USB Debugging. You can now connect the phone to a PC or laptop using a USB cable if you wish to and In the Settings>More menu you should see Storage and under that menu, your SdCard should appear. If it isn't mounted, do that now.

Under Application Manager, some of the Apps will show their ability to be moved to the SdCard. Not all of them can do it but try the ones that can anyway.

If you still can't do it, you need to root the phone. Root is the Android equivalent of the System Administrator level in Windows. In your PC, search for KingoRoot (not Kingrooot) and download it. Connect the phone by USB and run that programme. It will root the device and allow you to do anything that you couldn't do that I described above

Solution