How do i fix it i tried reseting it and it has been 15 min and it is still stuck on the booting page for my smart tab.

Mar 27, 2018
I am trying to fix my smartab because it will not come off the booting stage. I have already reset it and it had been 15 min and it still stuck on there

Solution
If you did a reset that tries to save your personal data, that could be the issue. If the problem was something on the device you were trying to remove (due to it causing problems) by doing that kind of reset, the item casing the problems could have inhibited the reset. You can try starting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. While this is a restricted mode so not all things can be accessed, if it loads up, then you know there is something on the tablet you need to remove. Virus, malware, bad app, etc. If that is the case, you should back up your personal data to a google account or a computer, and then remove the problem item/items. If it still won't start up normally after that, try a "Hard Reset" to totally wipe the device...
Mar 27, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tjcushman : "I need to find out how to fix my tablet after i hard reset it"

After i reset my smart tab, I did all the factor reset, I just want to know why it will still not come off the boot screen were it says powerd by android

If you did a reset that tries to save your personal data, that could be the issue. If the problem was something on the device you were trying to remove (due to it causing problems) by doing that kind of reset, the item casing the problems could have inhibited the reset. You can try starting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. While this is a restricted mode so not all things can be accessed, if it loads up, then you know there is something on the tablet you need to remove. Virus, malware, bad app, etc. If that is the case, you should back up your personal data to a google account or a computer, and then remove the problem item/items. If it still won't start up normally after that, try a "Hard Reset" to totally wipe the device and start over.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution