Question How do I fix my Camera stopped storing pictures, just clicks but does not save picture ZTE Blade ZMAX 982?

Jan 24, 2021
Blade ZMAX camera won't save pictures. It just clicks but the picture does not save?
Can anyone please tell me how to get my camera working again?

I have all my information going to SD card
I still have 17gb left on the SD card was working great last pictures/videos 1-3-21 I went to download important pics from 1-5 and 1-6 and they weren't there. I tried to delete pics and largest videos. No help, they won't delete.

I've restarted, rebooted, cleared cache, switched on and off permissions for all other apps with a restart after each, tried safe mode.

• Just FYI - I use the Blue circle messenger app. I went to send a message and I saw the camera icon there. I took a photo and I was able to attach and send it. So the camera is working.

PS I downloaded all photos and videos to my home computer but they will not erase off the SD card? Any solutions?

when I try to shoot a video it says
    media recorder is busy please close related apps

Is there anyway to get tech support from ZTE on my issue, or is there a ZTE guru who works at a fix it store? I really need my camera to work again

Thank you in advance if anyone can help me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 0
E Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
X Android Smartphones 0
germa Android Smartphones 6
J Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 5
Jep11 Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3