How do i get an acer iconia 10 tablet's power button to unstick without breaking it?

Aug 6, 2018
I am trying to unstick this because it is very stuck the button and i don't know what to do to fix it without having it to be repaired all i am asking then does anyone know what i could do to fix it so i can turn it on? Thank you

Solution
Depends on if it is the external button or the internal that is stuck. If it is the external, you should be able to 'extremely gently' pry it out. If it is the internal one, then you would need to either contact the manufacturer if it is under warranty, or a local tech for a repair.

NOTE: If it is under warranty, then don't even try prying it out yourself, just contact the manufacturer.
Depends on if it is the external button or the internal that is stuck. If it is the external, you should be able to 'extremely gently' pry it out. If it is the internal one, then you would need to either contact the manufacturer if it is under warranty, or a local tech for a repair.

NOTE: If it is under warranty, then don't even try prying it out yourself, just contact the manufacturer.

Solution