How do I get my acer explorer laptop to work without having to remove anything or taking it to the shop?

Feb 25, 2018
I dont have the money please help!
Nothing was working on it so I decided to reset it however while I was resetting it I forgot to charge it while it was resetting and it died in the middle of resetting so now anytime I try to login it won't let me and it stuck on the Acer screen and it'll keep going to the end of all black screen over and over. I don't know how to fix this somebody please help and reply soon thank you.

Solution
You need to find and create bootable USB/DVD with version of Windows you've had on your laptop. You have to be careful while doing that, you might lose what's already on the laptop.

You can also contact Acer support in the country / region you live in, they might have available recovery media for nominal charge.
You need to find and create bootable USB/DVD with version of Windows you've had on your laptop. You have to be careful while doing that, you might lose what's already on the laptop.

You can also contact Acer support in the country / region you live in, they might have available recovery media for nominal charge.

Solution