how do i get my pictures off my phone from the internal meemory my phone does not have a micro sd card and the screen does not

Marisol_18

Commendable
May 19, 2016
how do i get my pictures off my phone from the internal memory my phone does not have a micro sd card and the screen does not

Solution
The screen does not? Your sentence didn't finish.

However, if you are asking how to take the photos off the phone, without using a SD card, then there are a few ways.

1. You can transfer/copy them to a Google Account. Making sure they are actually 'IN' the google account before deleting off the device. Sadly I have seen many people delete them off the phone before making sure they transferred or by just making them 'accessible' on Google, which is not the same as making a copy.

2. You can transfer/copy them to a cloud account.

3. You can move/copy them over to a computer.

No matter which option you choose, make sure you check that they are actually where you copied them to before deleting them on the phone.
The screen does not? Your sentence didn't finish.

However, if you are asking how to take the photos off the phone, without using a SD card, then there are a few ways.

1. You can transfer/copy them to a Google Account. Making sure they are actually 'IN' the google account before deleting off the device. Sadly I have seen many people delete them off the phone before making sure they transferred or by just making them 'accessible' on Google, which is not the same as making a copy.

2. You can transfer/copy them to a cloud account.

3. You can move/copy them over to a computer.

No matter which option you choose, make sure you check that they are actually where you copied them to before deleting them on the phone.

Solution