How do I get out of Windows Boot Manager

cassi444

Estimable
Sep 13, 2015
I have a Toshiba Satellite that won't let me get out of Windows Boot Manager. Trying to upload a repair disc from Windows site, but can't redirect boot menu to CD as when I go into F12, then enter, in Security, there is no Secure Boot to disable, so where is it?
What should I do now. I have downloaded from Windows, a repair disc, which I am hoping with repair the start up and launch windows 7, but am getting nowhere fast!!!
Any help appreciated
Cassi444
*it just goes on a loop, repairing, exploring etc, nothing I do will change this, it just loops!!! Doing my head in now!!!
**Just went into cmd. as someone showed me how to remove Windows 7 XE, thinking it might solve my problem, my system is running from D:/ C:/ is empty!!! All the cmd. are messed up compared to that guys, should I just buy a copy of Windows 7 and reload it completely??? It isn't Windows 7 32bit, because I just made a recovery disc from this pc, and it isn't compatable, how do I find out which version of Windows 7 is on the Toshiba, or is there only one other version i,e, 64bit?
Ok found out it is Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit

+ Would it be an idea to install Windows 8, and would it have to be 64bit or could I install 32bit?