How do i hard reset my sylvania notebook and pushing the button on the back does NOT work

Brittaidenemily

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
I just bought this computer from a friend it does not connect to Wi-Fi or let me open anything that is on it I figured a hard reset would work but I can't figure out how to do it

Solution
I've never heard of Sylvania making laptops. The only system they seem to have made was a small Widows CE based notebook. Is that what you have? If so, I'd return it to your friend, CE right now is about as useful for most people as building a castle would be for the US to defend against attacks. Only place I see Windows CE now is in scanners (Symbol for example) and some controllers for machines and robots like in factories. I think it used to be in bank machines also like ATMs. It's not a full Windows version and the web browser is too outdated to be used for anything.
I've never heard of Sylvania making laptops. The only system they seem to have made was a small Widows CE based notebook. Is that what you have? If so, I'd return it to your friend, CE right now is about as useful for most people as building a castle would be for the US to defend against attacks. Only place I see Windows CE now is in scanners (Symbol for example) and some controllers for machines and robots like in factories. I think it used to be in bank machines also like ATMs. It's not a full Windows version and the web browser is too outdated to be used for anything.

Solution