How do I hook my Phillips surround system to my dish network box and make the surround work through the dish,DVD and blu ray

Crg135

Estimable
Feb 22, 2015
I just purchased a Phillips surround system and I want system to work for my dish network,DVD and blu ray how do I connect it all together

Solution
I need to know a good bit more info then that.

Ideally you would just use HDMI from all devices to Receiver and then hdmi out from receiver to TV, but I dont know what ports are on the devices, if the TV and receiver are new enough to support audio return channel and if you are using any streaming features on the TV to where you need the TV to pump audio back to the surround receiver.

Info I need:
Do all the devices have HDMI. If no: please tell me what ports are on each device and specify if labled input or output. If you do not know what the ports are called please upload a photo of the ports on each device.
I need the model number of at least the surround sound receiver and the tv you have
Is the TV a smart TV, and if so will you...
I need to know a good bit more info then that.

Ideally you would just use HDMI from all devices to Receiver and then hdmi out from receiver to TV, but I dont know what ports are on the devices, if the TV and receiver are new enough to support audio return channel and if you are using any streaming features on the TV to where you need the TV to pump audio back to the surround receiver.

Info I need:
Do all the devices have HDMI. If no: please tell me what ports are on each device and specify if labled input or output. If you do not know what the ports are called please upload a photo of the ports on each device.
I need the model number of at least the surround sound receiver and the tv you have
Is the TV a smart TV, and if so will you be using it to access netflix or other streaming to where you would need the TV to output audio to the receiver.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS