How do I link my DVD player and tablet and Android phone with my magnavox manual old flat screen TV and magnavox DVD player?

Apr 23, 2018
I have a LG stylo3 plus and a tablet and a magnavox tv and DVD player I want to watch YouTube videos on my magnavox tv or DVD player I have YouTube on both devices but my magnavox tv is not a smart TV it's a regular flat screen TV and I don't have a remote to either tv or DVD player I have a Comcast and direct TV remote and it only works on the volume and the direct TV remote controls both volume and source, how do I watch movies and my YouTube movies and videos using my phone or tablet and how to link it or program anyone to my magnavox tv my tv don't show a blue screen for a code and my cable is off ,? Please help me

Solution
okay 1st.... its a non smart tv, so it will need something to broadcast to it, may it be a Roku, a tablet, a phone, but for that to happen, it needs to be "smart first"

my suggestion for your problem... get a thumb drive smart pc that makes a tv into an android device, and then use that device to get your internet, and YouTube videos.

only other way I know IF your TV (and you need to stipulate make and model for Further help) can accept a signal from a phone tor tablet to it via usb.
and that is highly doubtfull in the first place.

something like this is likely going to make your life easiest, its got wifi and Bluetooth, so your phone tablet etc can communicate with it...
okay 1st.... its a non smart tv, so it will need something to broadcast to it, may it be a Roku, a tablet, a phone, but for that to happen, it needs to be "smart first"

my suggestion for your problem... get a thumb drive smart pc that makes a tv into an android device, and then use that device to get your internet, and YouTube videos.

only other way I know IF your TV (and you need to stipulate make and model for Further help) can accept a signal from a phone tor tablet to it via usb.
and that is highly doubtfull in the first place.

something like this is likely going to make your life easiest, its got wifi and Bluetooth, so your phone tablet etc can communicate with it.
https://www.cdw.com/product/Intel-Compute-Stick-STK1AW32SC-stick-Atom-x5-Z8300-1.44-GHz-2-GB-32/4008896?cm_cat=GoogleBase&cm_ite=4008896&cm_pla=NA-NA-INT_DT&cm_ven=acquirgy&ef_id=WdifVwAAAGb3pnaI:20180423142246:s&gclid=CjwKCAjwiPbWBRBtEiwAJakcpFibgBjEbE5G2CWu88ynQhSPe6P7lQ0iJV9fKvsDIhGUHz2OnspWYxoC3RMQAvD_BwE&s_kwcid=AL!4223!3!198551352378!!!g!513679693152!

Solution