it started at my cousions house my phone died soo when i got home i left it on da couch for 3 days befor i put it on the charger. at first my phone blinked red all day wile it was on the charger,then i tried to turn it on...nothing! i dont know how to take out da battery,and a watched wats wrong and youtube told me its da battery again dont know how to get to it
Hi, you can try to perform a jump-start. Try to charged the device for exactly 30 minutes then unplug it, wait for 5 minutes and charged it again for 8 hours. In that way the battery of your device will work or charged how it used to be. Let me know if this steps worked. Thanks!