How do I make my SD card default storage for all photos on LG stylo 3?

Jul 31, 2018
I have a new LG Stylo 3 on Total Wireless. I can not format the SD card as internal storage, it must be restricted by LG for total wireless so it is formatted for photos and files . It does not give me the option in formatting to format as internal. That said, I want to make my SD card the default storage for ALL photos and videos. I can not seem to find the correct path to do this. Please advise. Also I have over 4Gigs of internal storage space taken by "other" things, not apps. I want to get ride of most of these if not critical elements. How do I do this?
Thanks

Solution
There is no 'path' for doing this. If you want the files to be saved to the card automatically you need to make changes in the app(s) that you create them in or you download them through. Go into the settings of the individual apps that you use for these and change the save file or download file location. If there are no options for this in the individual apps settings, then it can't save directly to the card. You would need either a different app that allows this change, or you will have to move the files over to the card after their creation.
There is no 'path' for doing this. If you want the files to be saved to the card automatically you need to make changes in the app(s) that you create them in or you download them through. Go into the settings of the individual apps that you use for these and change the save file or download file location. If there are no options for this in the individual apps settings, then it can't save directly to the card. You would need either a different app that allows this change, or you will have to move the files over to the card after their creation.

Solution