How do I mount my sd card in my lg escape 2.

Solution
Then you have one of these issues. The card is bad, the card is the wrong size (storage capacity, not physical size), the port is damaged, or the OS is being a pain and may need updating.

First try restarting the phone, and make sure you try inserting the card while the phone is turned off.

If that doesn't work, try the card in a different device and see if that one reads the card. And while doing that, check the specs for your phone and see if there is a size limitation for how much the card can hold.
Then you have one of these issues. The card is bad, the card is the wrong size (storage capacity, not physical size), the port is damaged, or the OS is being a pain and may need updating.

First try restarting the phone, and make sure you try inserting the card while the phone is turned off.

If that doesn't work, try the card in a different device and see if that one reads the card. And while doing that, check the specs for your phone and see if there is a size limitation for how much the card can hold.

Solution