how do i move my photos from my oppo A37f it doesn't shows any options saying move or coppy and if i go to my files photos are not visible. but if i open photos app they are visible but there is no option shown to copy or move.
You can probably do it with the built in File Manager but I prefer File Commander.
If you would like to give it a try then do the following:
1) Download File Commander from the Google Play Store - it's free
2) Allow the app any permissions it might need
3) With File Commander app open and on "Home" select Pictures (this should give you Internal Storage and the image count on your internal storage E.g., Internal Storage (58) as well as SD card + image count on there E.g., SD card (455)
4) Select Internal Storage (x) and long press an image or images to multiselect
5) Select the three vertically aligned dots button in the top right hand corner of the app
6) Select Move
7) Select the SD card
8) Choose the folder to move your images to or create a new folder
9) Select OK
10) JOB DONE
I'm not so sure there is a copy to option but again - you're default File Management app could well be capable of that task and the Move task as explained using File Commander above if you do a bit of investigative work.