How do i pair my android phone to a jp5 tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2018
Im trying to pair my jp5 tablet to my android but i guess the bluetooth and wifi. Are limited . is there an app to forcefully pair them?

You can't pair a phone and a tablet. Not like you would pair say a headset to the device. Now if you are trying to use say the phone as a hotspot so the tablet can access the internet through it, if it is at all possible it would be done this way...

1. Go into "Settings" and in the "Wireless & networks" section tap "More".
2. Now tap "Tethering & portable hotspot".
3. For "Wireless Tethering" tap "Set up WiFi hotspot"
4. On this new screen you will see options for a "Network Name", "Security", "Password" and "Network Band". You can change them or keep them as is. It is really up to you.
5. Now you would just need to search for the hotspot by name using the second device.

NOTE: While a WiFi hotspot feature is built into Android, some service providers/carriers, especially in the United States, hide it. You would then need to see if you can locate an app that you can install to help with this.

Now if you are trying to do something else, please give a bit more details.

You can't pair a phone and a tablet. Not like you would pair say a headset to the device. Now if you are trying to use say the phone as a hotspot so the tablet can access the internet through it, if it is at all possible it would be done this way...

1. Go into "Settings" and in the "Wireless & networks" section tap "More".
2. Now tap "Tethering & portable hotspot".
3. For "Wireless Tethering" tap "Set up WiFi hotspot"
4. On this new screen you will see options for a "Network Name", "Security", "Password" and "Network Band". You can change them or keep them as is. It is really up to you.
5. Now you would just need to search for the hotspot by name using the second device.

NOTE: While a WiFi hotspot feature is built into Android, some service providers/carriers, especially in the United States, hide it. You would then need to see if you can locate an app that you can install to help with this.

Now if you are trying to do something else, please give a bit more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
johnf52 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 8
M Android Tablets 1
KoroA Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 0
L Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2