How Do I Play Netflix on my Tv from PC and a Game with diffrent audio sources...

Pearcyx

Estimable
Mar 1, 2015
So basically,

I want to play a movie on netflix on chrome from my pc via HDMI, and also play my game on my monitor with diffrent sounds coming from them..

( so netflix sound coming from tv not headset ) but game sound through headset not tv!

Anyone

Solution
While I can't provide you with specific instructions, I know that I have had situations with my dual TV/monitor setup where I wanted to accomplish this.

I know that by right clicking the volume control in your notification bar (by the computer's clock) That you can click on playback devices. Within each device is a mixer that allows you to change the sound that is being output to each device specifically.

From there, it should be a simple matter of figuring out how to assign each program/audio source to a different audio device.

Sorry if I can't be more help, but hopefully it puts you in the right direction. I feel like I've accomplished this before by screwing with the settings in "playback devices"

SkyHighGam3r

Estimable
Mar 2, 2015
While I can't provide you with specific instructions, I know that I have had situations with my dual TV/monitor setup where I wanted to accomplish this.

I know that by right clicking the volume control in your notification bar (by the computer's clock) That you can click on playback devices. Within each device is a mixer that allows you to change the sound that is being output to each device specifically.

From there, it should be a simple matter of figuring out how to assign each program/audio source to a different audio device.

Sorry if I can't be more help, but hopefully it puts you in the right direction. I feel like I've accomplished this before by screwing with the settings in "playback devices"

Solution