How do i recover an outlook calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdiberardo

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
I lost the motherboard on my computer and could not purchase a replacement board so i purchade an other computer and i installed my existing disk as a back up disk F. I have been able to recover all my data but have not been able to recover my outlook calendar with all my appointments.
Is there a way I can recover the info???
Thanks
Pat

Should be able to, most people configure a .pst file to store their email, calendar and contacts in. Do a search on your old drive for a pst file, select hidden and system folders to search in. Then you can import that file into your current Outlook config.

How did you configure outlook? When you first set it up, it would have asked you where you wanted to save the data. If you don't have it saved in a pst file it could be on the email server, or maybe in an address book. The address book file is a .wab file (Windows Address Book).

james_allen

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013

Download free demo of third party RecoveryFix for Outlook software to recovers mailbox folders such as inbox, sent items, deleted items, contacts, calendars and journals from inaccessible PST files and shows the recovered items in a tree structure before saving in disk.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.