How do I remove an virus in a ASUS tablet?

Naxielle

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Since this morning on February25,2017 when i got to chrome searching for random things a random page has appeared but I did not searched for it and so I read it it said my tablet ASUS has detected a virus it said it has found 4 viruses so I was scared and click how to get rid of it and it just said this page is blank! So how would I get rid of the viruses?

Solution
Sounds like a scam link to me.

You would need to get real antivirus software and put it on the tablet to scan it. Without that, it won't happen. However it may be malware or a bad app rather than a virus. So I would check for that too.

If you can't figure it out. Then I would save your personal photos, videos, music and contacts to either a cloud account or a computer and then do a "Hard Reset" on the tablet.
Sounds like a scam link to me.

You would need to get real antivirus software and put it on the tablet to scan it. Without that, it won't happen. However it may be malware or a bad app rather than a virus. So I would check for that too.

If you can't figure it out. Then I would save your personal photos, videos, music and contacts to either a cloud account or a computer and then do a "Hard Reset" on the tablet.

Solution