how do i reset my phone so that certain apps are gone but not my photos

Nichole Zubroski

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015
I got this app called "screen off and lock" I DON'T WANT IT! I went to the play store to figure out how to uninstall it. It told me too go to settings, select location and security, select device administrator, then uncheck the app. I clicked the uncheck button and it took me to a screen and it had a button that said deactivate. I clicked it but it wouldn't do a thing. So now I want to delete SOME apps by resetting my phone but I don't want to lose ANY pictures! is there a way?

Solution
Nope. If you reset your phone (i.e. restoring it to factory settings) all data is lost, from apps to pictures.

You should be able to uninstall any downloaded apps by going to its page in the Play Store. There should not be any need to force a factory reset just for a single app.
Nope. If you reset your phone (i.e. restoring it to factory settings) all data is lost, from apps to pictures.

You should be able to uninstall any downloaded apps by going to its page in the Play Store. There should not be any need to force a factory reset just for a single app.

Solution