How do i rransfer my pics and contacts to a larger memory card without a computer. I have a Samsung galaxy J7

Lynn_57

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
I need to put in larger memory card. Runnibg out of space. How do i transfer the pictures and videos and contacts to the new memory card without a computer. I have a Samsung galaxy J7. Thanks

Solution
Most Android systems have a file manager. It might be named that or older versions will be My Files. Find that in the Apps list and open it then choose All or any of the other categories.

Tap the settings bars and Select all. Once selected, tap settings again and yuou have the choice to copy or move. Move it fairly safe but I prefer to advise copy. That way, you can then check they've made it to the SdCard and delete the originals.
Most Android systems have a file manager. It might be named that or older versions will be My Files. Find that in the Apps list and open it then choose All or any of the other categories.

Tap the settings bars and Select all. Once selected, tap settings again and yuou have the choice to copy or move. Move it fairly safe but I prefer to advise copy. That way, you can then check they've made it to the SdCard and delete the originals.

Solution