How do I save data on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 before reset to factory settings

Pmlgff

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
My tablet is a little glitchy and I do have ESET as a security measure but I am not sure how to save the data, mostly photographs actually, before I attempt to reset. Please bear in mind I am sort of a technodumbo but I am very able and willing to learn. Thanks in advance for any and all help

Solution
Well, your best bet is one of the following...

1. If you have a cloud account, you can upload your personal data (videos, photos, music, etc.) to the account and redownload it after you have reset the phone.

2. You can use a USB cord and connect the tablet to a computer. Then move the data from the tablet onto a folder on the computer. Once the tablet is reset you can move it back.

NOTE: This will not work for apps, or data in apps. However it will work for videos, photos, music, contact lists, etc.
Well, your best bet is one of the following...

1. If you have a cloud account, you can upload your personal data (videos, photos, music, etc.) to the account and redownload it after you have reset the phone.

2. You can use a USB cord and connect the tablet to a computer. Then move the data from the tablet onto a folder on the computer. Once the tablet is reset you can move it back.

NOTE: This will not work for apps, or data in apps. However it will work for videos, photos, music, contact lists, etc.

Solution