How do I see my games that I moved to sd card after factory reset on samsung tab 4. I moved these apps via the applications in

Feb 13, 2018
I factory reset my tablet but before that I moved a lot of games to the SD card to free up space in my tablet. Now I cannot find the games on the SD card? How do I find them. I can see in storage there is things on the card. Please help, this is driving me nuts ...

hang-the-9

Titan

No, the games need to be installed on the tablet, then moved to the SD card. You can keep your files on the SD card and move them from place to place, but not programs.

karengunn72

Great
Feb 13, 2018
did u do a factory reset with the sd card in the tablet if u did u would of wiped the sd card clean and u won't be able to get ur games back

Feb 13, 2018

Hi no I undoubted the sd card before I reset my tablet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buialex889 Android Smartphones 0
helpppppmeplz Android Smartphones 3
NI7E Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question What are some Android games that support multiple gamepad connection at once for local multiplay on a single screen?
Question I have forgotten the name of a game
Question What are some good 'non-gaming' phones?
Info Rage 2 Guide: 5 Key Tips for Surviving the Wasteland
I have the lgv40 thin q how do I get my phone to ring during a game. I get a pop up and can't answer iy
Solved! How to move games and apps data to sd card for oppo f9?
Solved! My Samsung S7 Edge keeps pausing while I am playing a game while I am watching YouTube pretty much while I am watching anythin
The power button of my headset is not working, The headset is fully charged but it won't power up and won't let me connect it
Moved games to sd card
how to move games and apps to SD card on my zte zmax champ
How can i move apps and games to sd card in oppo a71
How do you move music and games to a SD card with a ZTE Force Edge
I moved my games to my sd card to free up some space on my phone, but apparently I did something because my games dont show on
Cant move some games to my 8gig sd card.why?
How to move my game apps to my SD card on zte max pro running 6.0.1
how do I move apps and games from internal storage to my ad card?
My internal storage is low and I can't free up some space. I want to download a game and after downloading I'm going to move i
Hello users. I have a Samsung A310F With a 120GB SD Card installed but my games wont move from default storage to My SD Card P
Can i move apps/pics/games/video to sd card on my Hussein H891L
i factory reset my acer liquid z410 and i moved all my games to my sd card. now i want to open my games but i dont know how. p

ASK THE COMMUNITY