Solved! How do I set my standby timer from a few seconds to ten min so it won't go dark

Solution
Go into "Settings" and then "Display". The sleep option should be in there. Then just change it to the amount of time you want it to stay lit.

But, a word of warning... The longer you leave it on, the faster your battery will drain. So I would really suggest only setting it for longer times when you are actually needing it to be longer. Then go back into "Settings" and change it to a shorter time frame (15 or 30 seconds) when you don't need it to stay on. Also remember that many apps, as long as you are actively using them/touching the screen will keep the display active, without changing the sleep time.
Go into "Settings" and then "Display". The sleep option should be in there. Then just change it to the amount of time you want it to stay lit.

But, a word of warning... The longer you leave it on, the faster your battery will drain. So I would really suggest only setting it for longer times when you are actually needing it to be longer. Then go back into "Settings" and change it to a shorter time frame (15 or 30 seconds) when you don't need it to stay on. Also remember that many apps, as long as you are actively using them/touching the screen will keep the display active, without changing the sleep time.

Solution