How do I transfer music and picrure from my SD to my tablet

Solution
You shouldn't actually need to move them, if you are keeping the SD card in the tablet. The apps for listening to music, or viewing images, should have the ability to view them/play them from both the phone and the card, in the individual apps settings.

Now if you really want to move the files from the card to the tablet, and don't want to have to do it one at a time, the fastest way would be to connect the tablet to a computer via USB cord, then move the files from the SD card to a folder on the computer. Then, while still connected via USB cord, you can copy the files over to the tablet itself.
You shouldn't actually need to move them, if you are keeping the SD card in the tablet. The apps for listening to music, or viewing images, should have the ability to view them/play them from both the phone and the card, in the individual apps settings.

Now if you really want to move the files from the card to the tablet, and don't want to have to do it one at a time, the fastest way would be to connect the tablet to a computer via USB cord, then move the files from the SD card to a folder on the computer. Then, while still connected via USB cord, you can copy the files over to the tablet itself.

Solution